With the Bilstein B14 threaded ride height adjustable kit, we're bringing technology from the race track onto the street. Height adjustable for those who may wish to lower their vehicle, but also allowing those with practicality in mind to benefit from the improved handling whilst retaining a more factory ride height.
- Threaded body with an adjustable range of 20 mm at both axles, while installed
- Lowering of approx. 30-50 mm at front and rear (Vehicle dependant)
- Road-tested and tuned by Bilstein under motor sports conditions
- Spring plates and lock nuts made from a special aluminium alloy
- Surface coating using Triple-C-Technology® for long-lasting corrosion resistance
- Round threads for ease of adjustment
- Quality sport springs made from highly durable materials
- Bilstein gas pressure technology shock absorbers
- Bilstein mono-tube/Upside-Down technology, made in Germany
- German TUV certificate
Available as ‘Supply Only’ or as a ‘Supply and Fit’ package from our Milton Keynes HQ.
For further information, please get in touch.
Email: [email protected]
Tel: 01908 886209 (+44 1908 886209 from abroad)