Powerful bass in an ultra-compact subwoofer. The TS-WX120A is an extremely compact, yet powerful subwoofer system for your car. Its built-in MOSFET amplifier boosts no less than 150 watts through the aluminium cone woofer. Suitable for any kind of music, this sub produces a deep, robust and high-power bass, all the way down to 30 Hz.
The compact design of the TS-WX120A allows it to be installed in many places – also underneath the passenger seat. Without compromising the sound output, you could even stack your luggage on top of it in the booth. Thanks to its polyurethane finish, this sub is scratch-resistant.
It has a wired remote, so you can easily tune gain, phase, and LPF.
It ideally fits on the rear of your Land Rover Defender or URBAN Truck’s cubby box, but can, of course, be made to fit wherever suits.
- Amplified Subwoofer
- Space Saving
- Impedance 4 Ω
- Frequency response - 30 - 160 Hz
- Sensitivity - 98 dB
- Lowest resonance frequency - 76.6 Hz Hz
- Maximum power output - 150
- Nominal output power - 50 W
- Woofer material - Aluminium cone woofer
- Voice Coil type - Copper
- Built-in variable LPF (50-125 Hz, -12dB/oct.)Yes
- Recommended sealed enclosure (Litres) - 2.2 litres
- Dimensions - 280 x 70 x 200mm
- Magnets - Y-35
- Weight - 3.6 kg
- Remote Control - Wired remote controller (6m)
Available as ‘Supply Only’ or as a ‘Supply and Fit’ package from our Milton Keynes HQ.
For further information, please get in touch.
Tel: 01908 978978 (+44 1908 978978 from abroad)